Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Bright Birthday Wishes

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to share a birthday card I made using this sweet bird from Dina Wakley - my favorite bird stamp!

I followed the color challenge over at My Favorite Things blog.





For the background I splatted oxide inks with a paint brush. I used the Bubble Daisey Border die from Memory Box and added it to the bottom of the card. The saying is from Creek Bank Creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes #29
Memory Box:  Birthday
My Favorite Things:  Color Challenge
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Sprays and Splashes

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, this is very cute! I love the splatters and that is a great way to get the color combo!

Bunny said...

The color combo really does look good. Love your card. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

You are spot on with the color combination and what a fun little card you produced! The splatters are fabulous and that little bird is the cutest thing! No wonder it is your favorite!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, I love that bird and the neat way you splattered the background

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Precious card. Your background turned out well. Love your side banners.

Priya said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at The Creative crafters challenge.

Blog Archive