Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Dies Series #4

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing another card I made using a die that I had in my stash that I have not used until now. The die on this card that I had not used before is the Gemini Peony. This set comes with the stamp and die to cut around the flowers. I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to color the peonies. The frame for the Stampin' Up saying is the Wonderful Locket die by Spellbinders. 




Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2108
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


5 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful card and colors. I love the frame die.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Lovely work, April! Beautiful coloring and layout.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is so pretty, I had not seen that one I don't think, love how you have used it!

Terri Winske said...

This is a beautiful card, and I really like the die cut. It frames the sentiment perfectly. Your colors are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at PIP Challenges!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Blog Archive