Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Dies Series #6

 Hi amd welcome to my blog. Here is another card I made using a die that I had not used before that I had in my stash. I used a background that I also had in my stash where I had swiped blue and purple acrylic paint down the card stock using a credit card. I then laid the background die, cut from white card stock, over the colored background.



Dies:  Bouquet Background - Sizzix
Celebrate - Pink & Main

Stamp:  Butterfly - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Acrylic Paint - background
Twinkling H20's - on the butterfly

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a beautiful day!


2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful colors both in that butterfly and background, they come together wonderfully!

Shona Erlenborn said...

That die cut makes a fabulous background on top of the inked cardstock! Such a clever design, April! Well done!

Blog Archive