Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Dies Series #8

 Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am enjoying getting out my unused dies in my stash and actually using them! This is such a pretty die. For the background I used an old credit card to swipe different colors of Mica Gloss inks across my card stock. The die cut piece was placed on top of the background.



Die:  Gina Marie

Stamps:  Scribbly Bird - Dina Wakley
Saying - Just For Fun

Mica Gloss Inks:  Judikins

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad:  Flowers
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes A2821
 





4 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun die cut background, colors and adorable little bird.

Hugs diane

Heather said...

Ooo . . . how pretty!! Love the colors in your fun background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

that die is so pretty with your bird and like how you have used some of the same colors, pretty rainbow background!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great way to use the die as a background! Love this colorful card!

Blog Archive