Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Dies Series #14

 Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am showing another die in my stash that had gone unused. This slimline die is such a fun one for summer. I used some blue ombre paper behind the die, then fussy cut and pop dotted the fish and saying on top. 


Stamps:  Fish - Close To My Heart
Dies:  Circle Bubble Slimline Panel - Stamps of Life
           Best Wishes - Phrase Set 1 - Spellbinders
           Dotted Oval - Sizzix
Paper:  Beautiful - Paper Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Let's Craft and Create:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes


6 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute summer card. It would be great for anyone loving fishing too. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love that bubble die, April! It is the perfect background for your little fish!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a wonderful summer card with the fish scene.

Conniecrafter said...

That die is just perfect, love your bubbles going up from the fish :)
This would work great for the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge too!

Donna Ellis said...

Oooh, April! How pretty this is! I love using stuff from my stash! Hugs, de

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful little card, it's an really adorable design and love the the bubble die for your background. Great inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft & Create. Happy crafting, Michelle

Blog Archive