Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Dies Series #18

 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have made a sympathy card using an unused die in my stash. I always like having a few sympathy and get well cards on hand. This label die is so elegant. I cut it out of white card stock and matted it on gold glossy card stock. This die set also had sentiment stamps with it, so I used the sympathy one in the set. The flower is a stamp with a die that cuts it out and also cuts areas so that the petals and leaves can pop up. I love this elegant new paper that I purchased at a stamp show in the summer. I thought it matched so well with the flower stamp.


Stamps and Dies:  All Occasion Sentiments and Die Set - Spellbinders
Celebrate Stamp and Die Set - Sizzix (flower)

Paper - Summer Flowers - Craft Clock
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous die and a gorgeous card too!

Bunny said...

A beautiful card and a beautiful die. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is some fancy die cut, lovely layering of the flower and that paper is gorgeous!

Melanie Hungerford said...

This is a lovely card, such a beautiful die cut and so much great use of dimension. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Georgeous card, and the background design paper is perfect for your lovely frame and beautifully colored flower image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Dies are Us.

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty with the detailed die. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

An elegant card for such a sad occasion. Your fancy frame is lovely. Indeed the paper you just bought is lovely.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow!! This is so beautiful and inspirational!

Maria said...

A very elegant beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this information.
Ufa88 ភ្នាល់បាល់ តាមអនឡាញ

Blog Archive