Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Punches Series #4

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Here is another frame that I made using some Martha Stewart deep cut punches. I used both the corner punch and border punch. I love how this turned out! I made this into a get well card. You never know when you might need one in these winter months.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

I would like to enter this card into these wonderful challenges.

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2208
Simon Says Wednesday:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #531 - #532


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that punch turned out so pretty, you are doing a great job with these, lovely frame for your butterfly!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

A very pretty card, April. You did a very nice job with the punch and corner punch. Your work is flawless. The green butterfly coordinates beautifully with the green ribbon.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! That punch is gorgeous! Your card looks fantastic with the butterfly.

Blog Archive