Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Peace and Joy

 Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing a Christmas card I made using the Gina K Wrapped in Love stamp. I make Christmas cards all during the year so that I won't be crunched for time close to Christmas. A wonderful stamping friend gifted me this stamp, so I had to make a card with it right away of course!


Stamp:  Wrapped in Love - Gina K
Die:  Tags 2 - Sizzix
Paper:  Christmas Memories - Paper Play
Saying: Sticker - Paper Play

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a pleasant day!

Challenges entered:  

Gina K:  Monthly Mix Challenge - April 2022
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2217


 

3 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh you are wicked smaht (ooops my Boston accent is showing) for making Christmas cards all year long--why don't I do that?!? lol This is a beauty! Love your background Designer Paper and the Swiss Dots texture (my folder was so used it split in half, true story!). That's one perfect present on your pretty shaped Tag! Thank you so much for playing along with me at Gina K Designs Tag Challenge! Have a happy day!

Tracie said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card. Nice to get a jump on your cards for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Conniecrafter said...

Glad you were able to use this for your Christmas card, it looks great on your tag, love your flowing banner with it and pretty paper

Blog Archive