Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Punches Series #10

Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a good day! Here is another card for my punches series. This is my favorite border punch. It is so elegant looking. It was nice to use some patterned paper since lately I have been using backgrounds that I have made. The bird was stamped on an alcohol inked marbled background that was in my stash. I fussy cut it and adhered it onto the card. I was happy to use the flower that we made in one of my small stamping groups!


Stamp:  Scribbly Bird - Dina Wakely
Flower - Heartfelt Creations
Punch - Martha Stewart
Paper:  Summer Flowers - Craft O'Clock

I would like to enter this card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes and Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Your bird is so sweet, that background worked great for it and the paper is just beautiful, your flower goes perfectly with it! That is a lovely border to go with it!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What a beautiful card. The bird is so unique.

Blog Archive