Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

With Sympathy

Hi and welcome to my blog. I made a sympathy card today using a Gina K stamp. Aren't these flowers beautiful? I always try to keep a few sympathy cards on hand. I hope I will not need to use any of them soon. I am entering this card into the Gina K August challenge - adding texture. I added texture to my card by using a Martha Stewart border punch and lining up the punched borders over my card front. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the flowers. For the large flower, I stamped it again, colored and fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card. The flowers were colored using Distress Oxide inks and a water brush. The saying is a sticker.


Stamp:  Flowers from Delightful Blooms set - Gina K
Saying: Sticker - Krazy Kreations
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Glitter gel Pens - Kaiser Craft

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

The flowers are lovely and I like the way you layered the punched borders, so neat!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the creative background you created with the punch! Thank you so much for playing along with Gina K. Designs August Monthly Mix Challenge!

Blog Archive