Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Punches Series #17

 Hi Everyone! I am back with another punch card. I used a large and small maple leaf punch to punch out the leaves and then I used the negative. I found a well inked baby wipe in my stash that I used behind the leaves. I think I had used the baby wipe to wipe up some spray inks. I made a Fall card even though September is still a summer month here, but we are getting a hint of Fall weather this week! I am looking forward to Fall weather for sure.


Stamps:  Pumpkin - Inkadinkado
Saying - Stampendous
Punches:  Large Maple Leaf - Marvy
Small Maple Leaf - Family Treasure
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2239
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #563-564


3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, that made for some lovely leaves and I like the way the sentiment trails between them and the pumpkin, we are getting fall weather so I am really enjoying it!

Tracie said...

Such a beautiful card. I love all the colors in your leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very unique, April. I love the multi coloured leaves and how the sentiment is so uniquely placed.

Blog Archive