Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Punches Series #19

Welcome to my punches series! I can't believe that this year is almost over. I have only 3 more cards using punches to show. I stamped leaves randomly on white card stock to make a background. I used a bird in my stash that was stamped on an inked background I had made and fussy cut it to add to my card. The punch at the bottom was punched from purple paper. I used a maple leaf punch to make the cluster of leaves at the top. 


Stamps:  Scribbly Small Bird - Ranger
               Saying - Just For Fun Stamps
               Leaves - Stampin' Up
Punches: Maple Leaf - Family Treasures
               Deep Cut Border - Martha Stewart
Distress Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:  

Dare 2B Artzy:  Non-Birthday

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thinking of You

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Your leaf stamped background is just gorgeous, that background made a pretty bird and I love your cluster of leaves!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

That leaf background I'd perfect. So perfect I thought you might have used real leaves. The purple is so attractive

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Hi, just saw your card on SSS challenge and I love the design as well as the colors you used.

Batterien said...

It is so cute;)

Best

Blog Archive