Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Snow Bird

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing a CAS card I made which is hard for me to do! I am one who loves using lots of embellishments. LOL!


Stamps:  Nature's Allure Stamp Set - Penny Black
Embossing Folder:  Snowfall - Sizzix (Tim Holtz)
Distress Inks:  Broken China, Mowed Lawn - Ranger
White Gel Pen:  Art-N-Fly
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy Holiday Season!

Challenges entered:

Dare 2B Artzy:  CAS
Penny Black:  Christmas
Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2249
Simon Says Monday:  Holiday Cheer


4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous coloring and the embossing folder goes great with your stamp!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Outstanding. CAS is hard for me too. The sprayed green looks fantastic

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous April! Love the spattering of snow, but what a cute little image!

Lorraine said...

Love it - such a gorgeous stamp.

Thanks for joining our Penny Black Saturday Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Blog Archive