Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Kati Kitten

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a card with a new stamp that my good friend gave me. I have three cats, so this stamp is right down my alley! It is fun to find neat things in your stash that you have forgotten about. I found this acetate overlay frame and thought it would go well with the cute kitten. I also pulled out a gelli print from my stash to use as a background. The saying was stamped on the top of the acetate overlay.




Stamps:  Kati the Kitten - Woodware
               Saying - Fiskars
Acetate Overlay - Color Bok
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Tyhanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Inspiration Station:  Inspiration Photo #45


Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2302
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  4 Legged Animals



4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that is an adorable cat, so happy, like the birds above him, the background and overlay are perfect with him!

Donna Walls said...

Such a sweet Kitty, he's so happy and enjoying the birds' songs. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So, so pretty. Your gelli plate pull is very nice, and in such lovely colours. Your new stamp is adorable. I don't own a cat, but I have always been crazy over cat stamps.

Kathy said...

I can agree your cat is cute and happy, but not so sure those birds shouldn't be a bit alarmed....thank you for sharing this fun creation with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Smiles, Kathy DT

Blog Archive