Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Many Ways to Color #18 - Lunar Paste Coloring

I am back again this month with another way to color.  This was a little tricky because you have to work fast. The Lunar paste dries quickly! I dabbed the paste onto my stamp with finger daubers, then quickly stamped them on the card stock. I was able to blend the colors a bit with the daubers when I pounced them on the stamps. They turned out so pretty and shimmery and with some texture too!


Stamps:  Leaves and Pumpkin - Unknown
Lunar Pastes: Sike, Tropical Tango, Roar - Simon Hurley
Embossing Folder:  Tree - Darice
Hello Die - Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by. You can see I am ready for Fall! Have a great day!

Challenges entered:  

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that turned out so cool, love your blending of the colors and the tree embossed in the background is neat with the leaf stamping!

Blog Archive