Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

G is for Gilding Flakes

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing another card in my alphabet series and today the letter is G. I used gilding flakes on my card. I do not use these often, but I love how they add so much to the card. I daubed alcohol inks on yupo paper and then while the alcohol ink was still tacky I added the copper and gold gilding flakes. 


Stamps:  Seashells Stamp Set - Art Gone Wild
Saying:  Special Seahorse - Petticoat Parlor
Alchol Inks - Ranger
Gilding Flakes - Unknown
Blue Sparkle Enamel Dots

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes 2414
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #643-644

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I do love the look of the gilding on the background, neat sentiment to go with your shell theme!

Beth Stamps said...

Wowza, Wowza, Wowza. Glittery shine, beautiful background, plus my love for anything ocean/sea makes this one terrific card in my books. Absolutely gorgeous April!

creationsnz said...

Aw this is GORGEOUS!!! CarolG

Blog Archive