Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

T is for Tissue Paper

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am showing another card for my alphabet series. Today the letter is T. I used tissue paper on my card. I used the smoosh technique to add colors to the tissue paper. You need to do this carefully so that the paper does not tear. After it dried I stamped on the paper using black ink. Lastly I adhered the tissue paper to card stock so that it would be sturdier. 


Stamps:  Swirls - Inkadinkado
               Galaxy Swirl - Judikins
               Butterfly Kisses - BoBunny
Distress Inks:  Ranger
Jet Black Ink - Staz On

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Archive