I am back again with another card using my very old wooden stamps. This time I used a circle background stamp and a shark stamp to make a shaker card.
Wooden Stamps: Shadow Circles - Art Lenz
Shark - Unknown
Dies: Celebrate - Scrapbook.com
Shells - Cuttlebug
Sewn Frame - Gina Marie
Beads: Sea Life - Mudd Puddles
Ink: Waterfall - Big and Juicy
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a great day! Keep cool!
Challenge entered:
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #760-761
2 comments:
This is a beautiful card, April! I love the fact that you’ve used some old stamps. They look absolutely great with all of the new items that you’ve used too. I love those white shells around the border. Great card all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
So pretty, I love your combo of the two stamps, and the shells are great touch with it, fun shaker card!
Post a Comment