Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Out With the New and In With the Old #15

 I am enjoying using my old wooden stamps! Finally using them is much better than looking at them displayed across the room. Ha! My cards this month are beach themed. I love this seagull stamp. I used a background stamp for the water. The stamp is actually supposed to look like distressed paper, but I think it works great for ocean waves as well.



Wooden Stamps: Distressed Background - Stampabilities
                            Seagulls - PSX
Die:                      Birthday Banner - Spellbinders
                            Shells - Unknown
Alcohol Markers: Caliart
Adhesive Cork
Distress Oxide Inks (background)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day and keep cool!

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

The background stamp does work great for water, love when we can get more uses out of stamps, your seagull stamp is so neat, great coloring too!

Blog Archive