Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 28, 2026

House Mouse and friends Monday Challenge #475

  



Eeeeekkkkk!!!

Welcome back House Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.





with the option theme of  
 
Pumpkins


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - ME

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support!



Stamps: Hats Off to You - Spellbinders
Pumpkins: Pretty Pumpkins - Scrapbook Creations
Dies: Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Fancy Foliage - Memory Box
Patterned Paper: Dashing Stripes and Dots - Memory Box
Colored Pencils - Prisma

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Archive