Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chocolate and Blue

At Cat's Pajama's the challenge this week is inspiration from 2 pictures and colors chocolate and blue. You can see the challenge here -- http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/. I used round punches to punch the cuttled circles that I then glued on brown card stock. The white die cut is a Nellie's frames die. The blue scallop is a Quik Cutz die. I stamped the cat and tree in brown. The snowflakes were punched and glitter was added to them.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love all that ribbon! I especially enjoy seeing your Cat's Pyjamas creations.

Unknown said...

this is beautiful!!!

Blog Archive