Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 21, 2011

Looking Forward to Spring!

Spring is right around the corner, YEAH! I have been working on some Easter cards. The weather here has been spring -like so it has inspired me. I just love these lops by Embossing Arts. The paper is from DCWV. I have been using a lot of it lately. I used a Martha Stewart  lace corner and border punch for the frame. The butterfly is a layered sticker. I hope everyone is having a great day. I will be 70 here today. Whooo - hooo!

3 comments:

Cat Stegall said...

We are both thinking spring! YEAH! this is so sweet!just lovely...thanks for popping in at my blog this week! hugs Cathee

Olena said...

beautiful card! great job!

Kate said...

What a lovely card! The yellow flower on the green ribbon is gorgeous!

Blog Archive