Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tri-Fold Valentine


At the Cuttlebug Spot the challenge is to make a tri-fold Valentine. I used the Heart Dotted Swiss cuttlebug embossing folder on the front of the card and stamped 2 valentines, cut them out and pop dotted them on the front. On the inside I used a Matilda stamp. I love this stamp -- she is so sweet! I used the same hearts on the last panel that I used on the front. The white hearts border was made by using a Martha Stewart punch. The card stock I used is from K&Co. -- my favorite! Here is the link to the challenge -- http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Kate said...

This is so sweet - front, inside and back!! Great job!

Christy said...

Super cute card.

Christy
http://christybladehandmade.blogspot.com

Yvonne Russell said...

Love the shape of the card with the angled top and the border as well as the tri fold.... a beautiful card.

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love the shape, image, and the punched edges! Noticed your card at the Cuttlebug Spot and came by for a visit! Just became a follower! If you have time, visit my blog!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Stacy Morgan said...

This is adorable! Very fun fold and the lattice top is a great touch.

Unknown said...

WOWWWWWWW!!!!! this is stunning!!!

Blog Archive