Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chocolate, Teal and Pink

This week at Cat's Pajamas the challenge is to use these three colors -- chocolate, teal and pink. I love these colors together. I had this lovely patterned paper with just those colors and ribbon to match! I pop-dotted the die cut and stamped the poodle and colored him brown. I used pink glitter for his fur. I used a Fiskars border punch to make the border at the bottom and then pop-dotted one of the flowers. Please click here to see the challenge. http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

ACK... this is totally FUN! The glitter for the fur is creative and looks so darn cute.

Kate said...

Your paper is SO perfect with this challenge - and so is the ribbon. That poodle is wonderful! Great card!

Blog Archive