Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Pastels

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am so glad you stopped by today! Here is a card I made using a cute House Mouse stamp. I fussy cut the three mice and cut them apart to fit in my umbrella die that I cut from patterned paper. I then patted the umbrella with Versa Mark ink, added Sparkle embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle and heat set it. I do not use pastel colors a lot, so it was fun working with them on this card.




I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Frilly & Funkie;  Make It A Trio
House Mouse:  Pastels
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Welcome Spring












11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute and springy! I love the die you used and the fun sparkley enamel dots! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card, April! Your 3D effect really brings it to life. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

Sue said...

Ha, love these little flower mice! The umbrella die is really nice, and clever idea to put them it it. Wonderful pastel card, APril. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awww ... how cute are these little mice in the umbrella basket? Such a fun card April. Very pretty in pastels.

Donna Ellis said...

Darling, April!

Conniecrafter said...

they are too cute hanging out in the umbrella

E. Marie said...

April, what a great idea to tuck these little sweeties in the die cut umbrella. Super cute and great colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

Very creative indeed...love your pretty lacy addition!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

♥ Sue Kment

Jenny Marples said...

April your house mice are adorable!!! Love your beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

Diane said...

So pretty April and such soft colours !!

Thanks for playing at HMAFMC !!

hugs Diane xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is stunning, April. It's just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing this in our Spring Ribbon Challenge. Blessings to you and please join us again soon.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Blog Archive