Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, August 2, 2018

A Little Bird Told Me

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a Twist Turn card I made. You can see the tutorial here.


Here is the inside of the card.


I used a new stamp set that I received from Connie, an online stamping friend of mine who I would love to meet in person one day! The set is from Illustrated Faith. The saying on the inside of the card is from Inkadinkado. I fussy cut the cute birds and popdotted them to the diamond front. I added a charm music note above them. The flower was made by using punches and it was placed on top of some white cord.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad:  Getting In Shape ( make shaped project )
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Wild Things


5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, I love your fancy fold and BIRD card! So funny that we both posted bird cards today. Have a good day!

Conniecrafter said...

Fun fold, I love what you have done with it, and the birds are so cute :) Love the papers you have used!
It would be great to meet in person someday.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Awesome creation April. Love the delicate colors you've used and those little birds are adorable. Fun fold too!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous card, love to see your card inside! fabulous design and colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

Judy Woodland said...

I love this card. Just swung over to watch Dawn make it and it's fabulous, as is your card. I really like your colors and patterned papers, well done! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Shaped Card Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Blog Archive