Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 27, 2018

Shabby Chic #16

Hi Everyone! Welcome to my blog. I am sharing another shabby chic card I made today. I found this saying in my stash from Rubber Necker that had been cut out using the Spellbinders labels 20 die. I just love what it says.


I used some brown Distress ink to ink up the edges of the saying. I placed a page from an old book behind the saying, roughed up the edges and curled some edges and adhered all of this to the bround patterned paper background. I used the Memory Box Blooming Branch die cut from gold card stock and added little paper flowers to it and the butterfly. The butterfly was also in my stash cut from the Tim Holtz Butterfly Duo die that also has an embossing folder to use with it. Cord, pink silk ribbon and a yellow paper flower were added for embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

Frilly and Funkie:  Back to Nature
The House That Stamps Built: Anything Goes A2218
                     Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #348-#349

8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

It’s lovely, April!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the sentiment you used, pretty fall shabby card!

sarascloset said...

This is such a lovely card! I love the addition of the butterfly and book page. Your pink and brown color combination is my favorite way to use pinks-gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and message, I always like butterflies. So glad you join us at The House That Stamps Built.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card! The butterfly is charming and the sentiment lovely! Thanks for playing along in the "Back to Nature" challenge at Frilly and Funkie!

Maggi said...

What a delightful card. I really love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Frilly and Funkie challenge.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Love the torn edges and that gorgeous butterfly!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card! I love the torn book page in the background! Thanks so much for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

Blog Archive