Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, September 17, 2018

Fall Is Coming!

Hi and welcome to my blog. I keep saying that Fall is coming because we still have summer here. I am ready for Fall and ready to make Fall cards! So here is a Fall card I made using a cat from The Cat's Pajamas, a tree from Stampendous and a saying from Serendipity Stamps.


The background was made by patting Distress inks onto a stencil, spritzing it with water and laying it on watercolor paper. I colored in the leaves and trunk of the tree using Distress inks and a watercolor pen. I found some fun cat eyes in my stash and added them to the cat.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

The Cat's Pajamas:  Tuesday Challenge #350 - Fall
Sunsational:  Fall Fun



3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute April! I love the little cat with his special eyes - wondered how you had done them! The background is spectacular! Must try that stenciling technique! Gorgeous colors!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love your background and isn’t that the cutest cat! Very fun fall card!

Conniecrafter said...

Love your Fall card, terrific background, I love those cat eyes too, Great detail in that tree stamp, all just perfect!

Blog Archive