Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Daisy Love

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a card I made using the Penny Black Daisy Love stamp. Isn't it cute? I have three cats, so I love this stamp.


I colored the image using alcohol markers. The image was cut out using the Gina Marie Stitched Circle die. This was framed with the Spellbinders Beaded Circle die. I added white enamel dots to it. I have been playing with all the pretty foils lately and added magenta foil to strips of double sided tape. The saying came from the Penny Black Critter Party stamp set.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge: Anything Goes, option sketch

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A very sweet card. I like the image and all the fun details like the foil and dots of white. Great job.

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous cute image...
thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Hi April, you little kitty is so cute. Love the design of your sweet card too.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

He is just too cute among the daisies. Your paper compliments it perfectly, love that perfect bow to top it off!

Blog Archive