Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Rainbow Colors

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am here waiting to see what hurricane Florence is going to bring us! So far it is cloudy and windy.

I want to show you a card I made with an Impression Obsession stamp called Cover-a-Card Pine Trees . I thought this would make a good winter card since the sky looks like the aurora borealis ( which I would love to see in person some day )!



I made the sky using Color Burst powders and adding in some Color Burst liquid metallics too. Little clear rhinestones were also added to the sky.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Impression Obesession:  Rainbow Colors

5 comments:

Giovana said...

Very pretty!! Love the sky effect!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! Love your sky April. You really did make it look like aurora borealis. Your forest is amazing and the added rhinestones are the perfect finishing touch.

Daniela Dobson said...

This is amazing! Wow, That background is just stunning.

Conniecrafter said...

very cool background , looks great with the tree stamp and I love the twinkling gems for stars!

scrappymo! said...

Great background. I looks like the Northern Lights I used to see when we lived in the Kootenay area of BC.

Blog Archive