Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 13, 2019

Patterned Paper #9

I am back again showing another way to use your patterned paper scraps. A few months ago at the Stamping Divas (local stamp club) we made some cards using the paper piecing technique. I have always loved the look of this technique and I was glad to revisit it again. This is the card that I made in that class. The image stamps are from Heartfelt Creations and the saying is from Stampendous.



I hope tht you will try this technique and see all the fun looks you can get from it.

Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Addicted To Stamps:  Flowers #174
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: May 2019
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes #121
Stamping Sensations:  In an English Country Garden




9 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oooh, such fun April! Love this pretty paper pieced card!

brenda said...

A very pretty floral creation and great paper piecing, something I love to do, thanks so much for joining in with our 'In an English Country Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Bunny said...

Lovely paper piecing. Such a cute card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, like the different patterns you used for the petals!

Lynne K said...

Great paper piecing, April, and such a pretty design! Thank you for sharing with us for our English Garden theme at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute card! I love paper piecing so much too! These images are great, especially the flourishes. Thanks for sharing, April!

Sue said...

"Simply Stunning", April

Hugs
Sue

Danoesja said...

Very beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Blog Archive