Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 31, 2019

Just Flyin' By

Hello! Today I am showing you a card that I made using the Fashion Warbler stamp from Just For Fun Stamps and a flower stencil. This is my favorite bird stamp. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love birds!


For the background I used a stencil that had several flowers on it and I sponged over the stencil using purple, yellow and orange ink. I then layed other design stencils over the top of each flower and sponged with a darker color of ink to give the flowers more interest.

I stamped the bird, colored it with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card. The saying is from the Sentiments 3 unmounted sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope your day is great!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  Stenciling
               Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes # 388 - #389

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun, bright card. Love the double stenciling of the flowers April and your little bird is gorgeous!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A wonderful card, love the bird and the double stenciling!! I have it on my list to get out some stencils soon!

Conniecrafter said...

cool, love your double stenciling, pretty bird!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a fun, fresh and happy card. I love your stenciling and your cleverly made bird. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out!

Lynn said...

Love the dual layered stencil! Beautiful!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Blog Archive