Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 20, 2019

Patterned Paper #10

Hi! I hope you are enjoying your day! I am showing another way to use up those scrap papers we all have lying around. Today I made a birthday cake using my scraps.



I used a corner rounder to round the edges of the papers. The flames on the candles were diamonds cut from the yellow patterned paper that I used for the top layer of the cake. The cat stamp from Sparkle N Sprinkle was stamped, colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and added to the card. I made a banner from blue card stock and stamped the saying from Penny Black.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterened Paper Challenge:  May 2019

5 comments:

Bunny said...

A cute way to use up your scraps. Your card is lovely with all of the great patterns. [Bunny]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A great birthday cake card! That cat is super cute!

Sue said...

How clever is this wonderful birthday card. Love the bright "scraps" you used and the diamond flames are genius. Love the kitty too. Super fun card, April.

Hugs
Sue

Gina said...

And what a yummy cake it looks too!!! Fabulous combination of patterns:D Than you for joining in with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Anonymous said...

really

Blog Archive