Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, May 3, 2019

Warm Wishes

Hi and welcome to my blog! It is warming up nicely here in South Carolina and it makes me think of Charleston and the beach! My son lives in Charleston so we are able to visit the beach quite often. Also Hubby loves to deep sea fish and has recently caught many. Yum!



I had fun making this card. I used the Tri Circle frame from Just For Fun Stamps and used the technique of paper piecing with it. I always love the look of this technique.
The playful dolphins were stamped on the large circle and colored with alcohol markers. The saying is from the Sentiments 2 unmounted sheet.

You can check out all the fun beach stamps at Just For Fun, here.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a nice day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  May 2019
Love To Scrap:  Anything Goes
Time Out Challenge: Playful

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

April, this is a fun card! The colors are unusual, but they work so well, and give a bit of a vintage vibe, which works with that stamp!

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the design elements, April, and the way ou've used circular "bubbles" for motion! Fantastic design! hugs, de

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun card. Love the bright beachy colors and the dolphins dancing in the colored waves is so cute.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Nothing more playful than a dolphin! Love your design and the papers you used. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a fun card, love all the patterns you used in this great layout!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at LTSC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Wendy Bellino said...

This is such a great summery card April! You gave me some ideas for using my stash of ATCoins!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x

Blog Archive