Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Catty Birthday

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am forever needing birthday cards, so I want to show you a birthday card I made using this fun Penny Black cat stamp that a good stamping friend let me use. I stamped several of these images to have on hand.


I colored the image using alcohol markers. I added white Liquid Applique to the sundae and glitter glue to the cupcake. The image was cut out using the Spellbinders small circle die.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Craft Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  February 2020
Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes


7 comments:

السيد محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shona Erlenborn said...

That image is so fun April! Love how you decorated the cupcake and the sundae! So cute!!

Bunny said...

Sweet card, I love the white appliqye and the glitter glue you added to the food. That cat looks so great colored in orange. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

such a fun image, love the extra touches you gave to it and like the enamel dots too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love this orange cat and this is so cheerful and colorful. Great birthday card!

Susan Renshaw said...

That's a fabulous image!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Helen said...

Such a fun & cheerful card!
Thanks so much for playing with us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Blog Archive