Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Handmade Background #4

Hi Everyone! I hope you are having a good day. I want to share another card I made using one of my backgrounds in my stash.



I started with a piece of white glossy card stock and sponged purple, brown and gray Distress inks all over it. I ran the inked card stock through the Sizzix gears embossing folder making sure the debossed side was showing on the front of the card stock. The debossed side has more area to sand which I sanded with a sanding block. The sanding makes the colors pop. I used the Spellbinders small oval die to cut out the image (unknown). Purple cord was used to add interest.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you will have fun trying this technique.

Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge #2008:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great background, April, for this fun little car image!Love the colors you chose!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That gives such a neat look! Great card!

Bunny said...

Excellent masculine card and the background is just beautiful. A very nice card. [Bunny]

kReN said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at the PIP Challenge this week! kReN@afourthlife on the DT

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow I missed this one, cool job with the gears, looks great with your car!

Blog Archive