Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Handmade Background #3

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today I am showing another card using a handmade background from my stash.


We all have those days when life throws you a curve ball. I love this stamped image that I found in my image stash. I do not know the manufacturer of this stamp. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. 

The background was made by stamping with a striped background stamp and embossing with white embossing powder. I then used watercolors between the stripes. Google eyes and a bow were added for interest.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day!


5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute! I love the google eyes!

Bunny said...

Great background. I love how you watercolored it. The owls are adorable especially the one with the wiggle eyes. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

very cute owls, love how you have given the one google eyes, neat background too, great for masculine card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute April
Gr Karin

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great ideas April! Love these little owls - especially the hanging one!

Blog Archive