Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 24, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #310 Mid Way Reminder

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current 

'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option of
More Than One Fold

 Mid Way Reminder



Hosted by our Talented Teamie Carol.

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by;




 The winner will be given a $25 shopping spree to the store. 





Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 
For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  


Our second Generous Sponsor is 
Di's DigiStamps
One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


*****************************************************

Many thanks to our generous Sponsors for their continued support.  


I am always in need of birthday cards. I just love this cute stamp called Make A Wish. I made a tri-fold card for the more than one fold challenge. Here is the card closed.



I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers. I added clear Stickles glitter to the cupcake's frosting.

Here is the card opened.


Stamp:  Stampabilities - Make A Wish
Dies:  Gina Marie - Stitched Ovals
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Stickles clear glitter glue

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will join in this fun challenge. Have a wonderful day!





8 comments:

Bunny said...

Beautiful fold and I love the inside as well as the outside. Lovely paper and ribbon and beautiful coloring. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and fold April
Gr Karin

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a great fold! Love the coordinated papers you used too. The little mouse holding up the little one is just adorable! Awesome birthday card!

creationsnz said...

Hi April. This is so precious, and I love your red papers in the folds. Thanks for making a HM&F midway card. CarolG

Dorte said...

Super cute card, April...love your card fold, what size is your card base and where do you make the score lines?
Wishing you a fine week.
Dorte xx

Conniecrafter said...

so adorable, love your papers you put with it and the stickles are a great touch too! Great design!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute and I love the great paper you used in addition to the fun fold! Really great job!

Sue said...

April, loving the fun fold you used. Papers are fun and so is the sweet Mom lifting the baby to blow out the candle. We Mom's have all been there done that!

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive