Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Handmade Backgrounds #8

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing another one of my handmade backgrounds today. This background is so much fun to play with because you never know what look you will get.


Stamp:  Sparkle N Sprinkle
Color Medium:  Colored Pencils and Gamsol
Dies:  Gina Marie Stitched Oval and Leaves (no brand)
Stencil:  by The Crafters Workshop
Inks:  Distress Inks - Bundled Sage and Tumbled Glass


I started with this stencil and sponged Bundled Sage distress ink all over it.


Next I turned the stencil a 45 degree turn and used Tumbled Glass Distress ink. This is what the background looked like after I finished. Pretty cool looking!


I hope you will have fun playing with your stencils this way and seeing what cool designs you get.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes #27



4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great work with that stencil, April. What an entirely different look. Beautiful coloring of the stamp too.

Conniecrafter said...

That is such a great background, like how it turned out and like the color combo. That stamp is so nice, great for a calming card!

Diane said...

Fabulous background and design April.

Hugs diane

Paramithi said...

Thanks for the poost

Blog Archive