Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 20, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Mid Way Challenge #314

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current challenge

'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

Flowers 

Hosted by our Talented Teamie MIA

Our AWESOME sponsor is
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)


 


HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.



And our lovely hostess Mia will be giving away this lovely prize too!



I am really enjoying Spring! The goldfinches have arrived here and they look like yellow Easter eggs in the yard. The azaleas are beautiful here too! I just love this happy little mousie throwing daisy petals.


Stamp:  Throwing Daisy Petals by Stampabilities
Dies:  Pink Scallop - svg, small oval by Spellbinders, elegant leaves by Penny Black

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying Spring as much as I am. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a blessed day!

Challenges entered:

The Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes #27

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cheerful and beautiful card April
Gr Karin

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun little Springtime card, April. That little mouse is having a ball!

Bunny said...

I love this image, too. It's like you can hear him saying "Whee" and throwing them all around. Your card is super cute. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

he loves me, he loves me not, haha very cute image and I love the oval border and details, so pretty! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, he surely looks happy to have spring here, pretty flower to go with it!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sweet happy mouse!! Loving the bright pink color especially!

Blog Archive