Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Spring Bird

Hi and welcome to my blog! My most favorite things to stamp are birds! I love watching all the birds at my feeders. I have been seeing the beautiful goldfinches lately. They look like Easter eggs in the grass near the feeders.

I want to show you a Spring card that I made, of course using a bird stamp! This little bird is from Dina Wakley's Scribbly Small Birdies stamp set. I use this bird a lot.



I made a simple Dutch Door card. Here is the card opened.




I stamped the image and colored with alcohol markers. I cut the image out using the Gina Marie stitched circle die and matted it onto a larger blue circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  April 2020
Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes
ModSquad:  Birds

6 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Wonderful cheery card. Love the senetiment with your sweet bird on the front. Great design too!

Bunny said...

What a great little bird. It's a beautiful card.

We love watching the birds. Today we got our first painted bunting. We haven't had one in about 5 years or so. It was so great to see him. What a beautiful bird. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

You did a great job with this little bird - love the coloring! I like the card design too, with the cheery inside! Wonderful work!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so cute and really cheerful! I like this so much!

Conniecrafter said...

such a neat card design, I do love that bird every time you use it. the flower is so nice with it!

mamawcindy said...

Hello, I think this is the first time that I have visited your blog. Your card is darling. Bird cards are my favorite to. Your little bird is so cute and love the bright colored papers you used.
So glad I stopped by. Would love for you to visit my blog sometime. Stay safe and God bless!
cindys-greencricut

Blog Archive