Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 13, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge #314



Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House Mouse FANS!


Welcome back to a brand new challenge!

#314
Anything Goes
or Flowers

hosted by our Talented Teamie MIA



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)


 


HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

And our lovely hostess Mia will be giving away this lovely prize too!



Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.


Spring has been beautiful here in our area. I have been taking long walks to see all the beautiful blooming trees and flowers! I just love this cute stamp. I am not much of a green thumb. It looks like these mousies are not either! They had to dress themselves up as flowers. I hope that you have been able to enjoy the spring and I hope that you had a nice Easter as well.


Stamp:  Stampabilities - Spring Blossoms
Papers:  BoBunny - Double Dot Design
Authentique - Bliss
Die:  Gina Marie - Stitched Oval
            Tim Holtz - Butterfly Frenzy

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you will join us in this fun challenge. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  April 2020
ModSquad:  Spring Has Sprung
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Spring Mood Board

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful April
Gr Karin

Bunny said...

I'm right there with you on the black thumb. This is a cute card. I love the colors and the beautiful bow. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an adorable little image April. I love how you've colored it! The yellows and blues go so well together!

Sue said...

Your little "flowers" are darling, such a cute stamp. Love the card you created with them, such fun.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Such a wonderful spring card with a super cute image...lovely colours April,
Dorte xx

scrappymo! said...

Love your bright and cheery card. In these dark days of worry, it is good to see a sunny card!

Conniecrafter said...

they are too cute dressed up as flowers, love your pretty butterflies added to go with them, perfect bow with it too!

Judy Woodland said...

I'm such a fan of House Mouse, and you have really done that image justice. That beautiful bow is the perfect final touch. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness how cute are they!! lovely little flowers 💛:-) the teal and yellow are so pretty together too, I love this colour combo :-) Gorgeous card April :-)

Hope you have a great week!
Stay safe my friend XX
luv
Lols x x x

atelier le derailleur said...

Great reading yyour blog post

Blog Archive