Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Handmade Background #21

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I can't believe that there is just one more month left in this background series! This year has flown by. At least I will have used 24 of my many backgrounds that I have stashed away.



Stamp:  Bird - Illustrated Faith
Dies:  Wreath - Spellbinders       Saying - DieSire
Punches:  Fern Leaf and Maple Leaf

I made this background by applying tan, mahogany, and teal acrylic paint to the top of my card. I took an old credit card and swiped the colors down the card to give it an old wood look.  

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!




5 comments:

Bunny said...

It does look like an old weathered wood look. A nice card with that great background. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love those rustic colors April! The little bird done in the same, but lighter, hues just pops!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh Wow April, I love your background, I think this is my favorite, love the mix of paints and how you applied them!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is an awesome background! I have done this technique before but not with such cool results. Your little bird is so cute! Great job!

nagaqq said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive