Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, November 27, 2020

Napping Kittie

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. The weather was beautiful here. Today I am showing a card I made using flowers cut from a background that I made using the rolled quartz technique  --  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/71142869156390797/



Stamp:  Purring and Playful - Heartfelt Creations
Saying - Just For Fun Stamps
Die:  Stackable Flower - Maya Road
Leaf punches
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Chalenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday:  Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes N2520




6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very bright and fun! Your neat flowers stand out for color, but they are a neat opaque. The kitty is really sweet!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute April
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

Awww the kitty is so sweet and I love the way the flowers turned out, so pretty!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is lovely April! The little cat looks so cute napping in amongst the flowers.

Cindi (aka iring) said...

Such a cute little kitten! The flowers are pretty on this cheery card.

Heather said...

Oh, how sweet!! Your flowers are so pretty!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Blog Archive