Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Handmade Background #22

 Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you will have a blessed one. I made this Thanksgiving card using one of my backgrounds in my stash. 



Stamps:  Pumpkin - Inkadinkado      Saying - Just for Fun
Italian Poetry - Hero Arts

For this background I patted Distress Oxide inks on my craft mat, spritzed the inks with water and smooshed watercolor paper through the inks. I did this several times, building up layers of color. I then splatted water droplets over it all. I like the rusty look this gave. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope your Thanksgiving will be filled with joy, family and gratitude.

Challenges entered:

Crafty Creations:  Anything Goes #415
Double Trouble:  All The Trimmings #71 (pumpkin, thanksgiving saying, fall colors)
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Food or Drink


7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the colors of this, April. A great more masculine card!

Alyson Mayo said...

That background is terrific - it’s perfect for autumn! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Conniecrafter said...

Great background, I too love the rusty colors in it and the banners are a nice touch too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

greay background lovely card April

Gr Karin

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great background, it looks like a patina to me. It does work great for Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!

Melanie Hungerford said...

So pretty, love the mixed media look and the distress oxide background. Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble!
Melanie

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, beautiful background and love the silhouette stamp in the corner and the added banners for your sentiment... beautiful card and thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble... don't forget to add your entry into The Paper FunDay challenge too.

Blog Archive