Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 23, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #329

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.

'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option theme of

Christmas


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Bunny


Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 


This challenge ends December 6th.

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by;

We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  

Christmas is fast approaching! I chose the Christmas theme for my card today. I almost have all my Christmas cards made, but a few more can't hurt. I just love this cute angel mousey tooting his horn.


Stamp:  Mini Holiday Set - Stampendous
Die:  Tree - Tim Holtz
Embossing Folder - Sizzix
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Glitter Gel Pens (on halo and trumpet)

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge! Have a great day!

Challenges entered:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Christmas

8 comments:

Bunny said...

These little mini stamps are great. I love the tree on your card and the beautiful coloring. Lovely red bow. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautifulllllllllllll April
Gr Karin

Shona Erlenborn said...

That is a cute little image April! You've colored it beautifully and I like the Christmas tree as the background - neat idea!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card April :-) the image is just so sweet and I love the background details, the embossed blue panel with the tree and ribbon are altogether fabulous! Absolutely gorgeous!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is very cute. I especially like the blue embossed background, it sets the whole scene.

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, they are too cute together!

Christine said...

Super cute mousey image love how it pops off the dark embossed background gorgeous card April

Mousey hugs Christine xxx

Sue said...

April, your card is wonderful. Love the dark background with the bright colors and sweet mouse. Nicely done.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive