Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Dies Series #15

 Hello and welcome to my blog. I purchased a tropical bird stamp set from Stampendous recently and I thought this parrot would look great against this jungle looking background die. I cut the die from an alcohol inked background that I had foiled. The parrot was colored and fussy cut to add to the card.


Stamps:  Jungle Life - Stampendous
Hello - TPC Studio

Dies:  Background - Momenta
Butterfly Frenzy - Tim Holtz
Pierced Die - Gina Marie

Zig Watercolor Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Bunny said...

The parrot is beautiful and looks great against the jungle background. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that foil paper looks great with that die cut background, love your coloring of the parrot, your background is great with him!

Shona Erlenborn said...

This card has a lot of pizzazz! Awesome background, perfect for your stunning parrot and butterflies!

Blog Archive