Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 2, 2021

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #346

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!


We are here with a new challenge for you.

'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option theme of

'DOTS'
 


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Mia

so join the fun! 

Challenge runs from August 2nd - August 15th
 
stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
 
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Second Generous Sponsor is




We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site

Thanks to our sponsors for their

 continued support!


I love polkadots so I found this pink polkadot paper to use on my card today. I also used this brand new stamp and I paper pieced the cup! I added some splash stickers in my stash to use where the mousey's spoon "oars" are splashing in the water.



Stamps:   Teacup Paddler and Saying - Stampendous
Die:  Fresh Foliage - Memory Box
Paper:  Double Dots Design - Bo Bunny
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Rain Dots Stickers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a happy day!

Challenges entered:

Dies R Us:  Anything Goes #174
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes






9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) I love this new mousie image and the splash stickers and foliage are gorgeous! :-)

hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is awesome, April! Love the paper-pieced cup and the splashes!

Sue said...

Love your dotty card, April. The image is such fun and the paper pieced cup to match the background paper looks great! Beautiful colors and coloring too.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful April
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

He is so cute, I just love the paper piecing you have done and the splashes and the leaves are a great touch with the stamp!

Sue from Oregon said...

Aww April I always love paper pieced cards. Tying in the paper to your image is just so cute! And of course there are plenty of dots! ♥ Sue K

Bunny said...

Great paper piecing on this card, April. I love the splash stickers too. Cute card. We have some great new stamps out from Stampendous. [Bunny]

Christine said...

Hi April super adorable mousey card, great job with paper piecing great design.

Mousey hugs Christine xxx

Birgit said...

This is adorable! I'm so glad you linked your sweet card up the the DRU Anything Goes Challenge. Best of luck to you!

Blog Archive