Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 9, 2021

HMFMC Mid Way Reminder Challenge #346

 Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS to our current challenge




'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of 

Dots

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Mia

Challenge goes through August 15th


Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our Second Generous Sponsor is 


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site

I found this fun background in my stash where I had inked up the background with Salty Ocean Distress oxide ink. I then placed a stencil over it, patted my Versa Mark ink pad over it and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I then sponged some Wilted Violet oxide ink over the stenciled area and wiped off the excess ink. I paper pieced the ornament on this new stamp using purple foil paper. You can see I am working on my Christmas cards! Never too early to start!


Stamps:  Ornament Sled - Stampendous
Saying - Just For Fun

Die: Dotted Oval - Sizzix
Paper:  Rinea
Distress Oxide Inks
Stencil - The Crafters Workshop

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!





10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) I love that we used the same mousie image! The dotted frame and fun stencilled background are fabulous and I love the sparkle and shine, very pretty :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Beautiful Christmas card, April, a lovely image and pretty background.
Have a great week,
Dorte xx

Daria said...

Beautiful and fun card. The background is gorgeous.

Conniecrafter said...

Love the fun background you found to go with your little guy, that foil paper is so pretty for the ornament, great idea!

Sue said...

Fabulous background and beautiful coloring on the sweet HM image!
Super holiday card for one lucky recipient.

Hugs
Sue

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this Christmas card! So different! Awesome background, April

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute Christmas design. Wonderful colors too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a lovely background and I am loving your ornament parachute color! ♥ Sue Kment

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I always love seeing what those crafty little housemice do while we're not watching! This card is really adorable.

Thank you for Creating Your Own Background Paper for our challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Christine said...

Love this stunning background you have created April, super cute mousey image lovely work..
mousey hugs Christine xx

Blog Archive