Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Dies Series #16

 Hi and welcome to my blog. I am sharing a card made with another die in my stash that I have not used. I love yellow and blue together, but I don't use these colors together often. I should do this more!



Stamp:  Saying - Heartfelt Creations

Dies:  Delightful Daisies - Crafter's Companion
           Butterfly Frenzy - Tim Holtz

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cheery - I love the color combination and that little plaid butterfly!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love the sentiment going on the same curve and the pattern in the butterfly! Blue and Yellow/Gold were my school colors :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

The yellow and blue are gorgeous together and I love the wonderful daisy die design on the card too! The sentiment curves perfectly with the die as well.

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. The daisy die is great. I also love the font and the way the sentiments curves. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

Hi April, this is gorgeous. There is a challenge at Cupcake Inspirations this would fit with. CarolG

Blog Archive